You must have a high school diploma or High School Equivalency (HSE) Certificate to be admitted to Boone Career & Technical Center. West Virginia law requires all adults to have on file a copy of their diploma or high school transcript showing proof of graduation. A HSE Certificate will meet this requirement.  Prospective students must present proof of high school graduation or HSE certification at the time of enrollment. Many federal and state financial aid programs require a diploma or HSE Certificate prior to being approved for financial aid. (Please see the Financial Aid Administrator for additional information regarding financial aid qualifications.)

Boone Career & Technical Center policies require you to present a copy of your diploma or HSE record by the first day of class. You may present it in person or mail it to the school at the following address:


      Lana Barker, Adult Enrollment Coordinator

      Boone Career & Technical Center

      3505 Daniel Boone Parkway Suite B

      Foster, WV  25081


If you do not present a copy of your diploma or HSE record by the first day of school, the administration reserves the right to delay your start until you present the required records.  State regulations forbid us from issuing a vocational certificate to you if you do not have a diploma or HSE record on file

Adult Application
Select a Program of Study

Title IX ADA 504 Notice 

Boone Career & Technical Center (BCTC) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or marital status in any of its policies, procedures or practices as required by Title IX, Section 504, and ADA regulations. For inquiries concerning Title IX, please contact the BCS Safe Schools Director Anthony Tagliente at 304-369-8276 or For inquiries concerning 504/ADA, please contact the Director of Exceptional Children Mary Knapp, at 304-369-8245 or Inquiries may also be submitted in writing to the following Director’s at Boone County Schools 69 Avenue B Madison, WV 25130.

© 2014-2020 BCTC

Boone Career and Technical Center

3505 Daniel Boone Pkwy.  |  Foster, West Virginia 25081

Office: 304.369.4585  |  Fax: 304.369.3692